Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Billy Goldenberg Biography (c. 1936-)
Born in 1936. Addresses: Office--c/o CBS, Inc., 7800 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036- 2188.
Writings;Television Composer; Series
- McCloud, NBC, 1970.
- Longstreet, ABC, 1971.
- Columbo, NBC, 1971.
- Alias Smith and Jones, ABC, 1971.
- The Sixth Sense, ABC, 1972.
- Ghost Story, NBC, 1972.
- Cool Million, NBC, 1972.
- Banacek, NBC, 1972.
- Kojak, CBS, 1973.
- Rhoda, CBS, 1974.
- Harry O, ABC, 1974.
- Firehouse, ABC, 1974.
- The Dumplings, NBC, 1976.
- Executive Suite, CBS, 1976.
- Delvecchio, CBS, 1976.
- Westside Medical, ABC, 1977.
- The Love Boat, ABC, 1977.
- The Lazarus Syndrome, ABC, 1979.
- Dorothy, CBS, 1979.
- Love, Sidney, NBC, 1981.
- Bare Essence, NBC, 1982.
- The Hamptons, ABC, 1983.
- Our House (also known as My Grandfather's House, NBC, 1986.
- Also composer for The Name of the Game, c. 1971; and McCoy, 1975.
Writings; Television Composer; Miniseries
- Rage of Angels, NBC, 1983.
- Kane and Abel, CBS, 1985.
- The Atlanta Child Murders, CBS, 1985.
- Rage of Angels: The Story Continues (also known as Sidney Sheldon's Rageof Angels: The Story Continues), NBC, 1986.
- Nutcracker: Money, Madness, and Murder, NBC, 1987.
- The Richest Man in the World: The Story of Aristotle Onassis (also knownas Onassis: The Richest Man in the World and Ari: The Private Life of Aristotle Onassis), ABC, 1988.
- Around the World in 80 Days, NBC, 1989.
- People Like Us, NBC, 1990.
- Jackie Collins' "Lucky/Chances" (also known as Jackie Collins' Lucky, Chances and Lucky, Lucky, and Chances), NBC, 1990.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Leading Lady (also known as The Golden Years of Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes and the Merry Widow), syndicated, 1992.
- Danielle Steel's "Message from Nam" (also known as Message from Nam), NBC, 1993.
- Composer for Helter Skelter, 1976; King, 1978; Flesh and Blood, 1979; Ernest Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises", 1984.
Writings; Television Composer; Movies
- "The Marcus Nelson Murders," CBS Thursday Night Movies, CBS, 1973.
- Skag, NBC, 1980.
- Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, ABC, 1981.
- Out of the Darkness (also known as Zigo's Choice), CBS, 1985.
- Obsessed with a Married Woman, ABC, 1985.
- Love on the Run, NBC, 1985.
- "Love Is Never Silent," Hallmark Hall of Fame, NBC, 1985.
- Guilty Conscience, CBS, 1985.
- There Must Be a Pony, ABC, 1986.
- The Right of the People, ABC, 1986.
- Johnnie Mae Gibson: FBI (also known as The Johnnie Gibson Story and AgentGibson: Undercover FBI), CBS, 1986.
- Frankenstein, CBS, 1986.
- Poker Alice, CBS, 1987.
- Sadie and Son, CBS, 1987.
- "Little Girl Lost," General Foods Golden Showcase, ABC, 1988.
- One Special Victory (also known as Good Enough to Win and Another Side ofWinning), NBC, 1991.
- Chernobyl: The Final Warning (also known as The Final Warning, The Chernobyl Story, and Dr. Robert Gale Story), TNT, 1991.
- What She Doesn't Know (also known as Shades of Gray and For I Have Sinned), NBC, 1992.
- "Miss Rose White," Hallmark Hall of Fame, NBC, 1992.
- Miss America: Behind the Crown, NBC, 1992.
- Miles from Nowhere (also known as The Long Walk Home), CBS, 1992.
- The Man Upstairs, CBS, 1992.
- A House of Secrets and Lies (also known as She Loved Too Much), CBS, 1992.
- Silent Cries, NBC, 1993.
- A Burning Passion: The Margaret Mitchell Story (also known as Margaret),NBC, 1994.
- An Element of Truth, CBS, 1995.
- Danielle Steel's "No Greater Love," NBC, 1996.
- Composer for the movies Ritual of Evil and A Clear and Present Danger, both 1970; The Harness, Suddenly Single, Ransom for a Dead Man, The Neon Ceiling, Duel, Alias Smith and Jones, and The City, all 1971; Truman Capote's "TheGlass House", The Crooked Hearts, Banacek: Detour to Nowhere, and All My Darling Daughters, all 1972; Terror on the Beach, Double Indemnity, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, and "A Brand New Life," Tuesday Movie of the Week, all 1973;Thursday's Game, Smile Jenny, You're Dead, Reflections of Murder, The Migrants, I Love You ... Goodbye, and Dr. Max, all 1974; (with Alan and Marilyn Bergman) Queen of the Stardust Ballroom, TheUFO Incident, Search for the Gods, and The Legend of Lizzie Borden, all 1975; Widow, Return to Earth, One of My Wives Is Missing, The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case, James Dean, High Risk, GeminiMan, Future Cop, and Dark Victory, all 1976; Mary Jane Harper Cried Last Night, 1977; A Question of Love, 1978; The Miracle Worker, The Family Man, and The Cracker Factory, all 1979; The Women's Room,A Perfect Match, The Love Tapes, Haywire, Father Figure, The Diary of Anne Frank, All God's Children, and Act of Love, all 1980; This House Possessed, Sidney Shorr: A Girl's Best Friend, The Ordeal of Bill Carney, Dial M for Murder, Crisis at Central High, Callie and Son, and The Best Little Girl in the World, all 1981; The Gift of Life,Bare Essence, Washington Mistress, Rehearsal for Murder,A Question of Honor,Massarati and the Brain, Marian Rose White, and Country Gold, all 1982; Happy, Will There Really Be a Morning?, Prototype, Memorial Day, Intimate Agony,Dempsey, Confessions of a Married Man, The Awakening of Candra, Another Woman's Child, and High School U.S.A., all 1983; Why Me?, Sentimental Journey, Scorned and Swindled, His Mistress, and For Love or Money, all 1984.
Writings; Television Composer; Episodic
- "The Rebel," Benjamin Franklin, CBS, 1974.
- The Gangster Chronicles, NBC, 1981.
- Also composer for an episode of CBS Playhouse, c. 1974.
Writings; Television Composer; Specials
- "Actor," Hollywood Television Theatre, PBS, 1977.
- (With Bill Dyer) An Evening with Diana Ross, NBC, 1977.
- (With Dyer) The Big Event, NBC, 1977.
- Composer for All-American Pie, 1980.
Writings; Film Composer
- Change of Habit, Universal, 1969.
- The Grasshopper, National General, 1970.
- Red Sky at Morning, Universal, 1971.
- Up the Sandbox, National General, 1972.
- Play It Again, Sam, Paramount, 1972.
- The Last of Sheila, Warner Bros., 1973.
- Busting, United Artists, 1974.
- The Domino Principle, Avco Embassy, 1977.
- Scavenger Hunt, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1979.
- Reuben, Reuben, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1983.
- 18 Again!, New World, 1988.
Writings; Stage Composer
- Composer of special material, An Evening with Diana Ross, Palace Theatre,1976.
- Ballroom, Majestic Theatre, 1978-79.
Other articles you might like: