Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
John Marley Biography ((?)-1984)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Merrit Blake, Harold Cohen Management.
- actor, director
- Birth Details
- October 17,
- New York, New York, United States
- FBI Agent, Sing Me No Lullaby.
New York Debut
Principal Stage Appearances
The Strong Are Lonely; Gramercy Ghost; Enemy of the People.
- Punch Drunk Fighter, Hope Is a Thing with Feathers.
Kiss of Death, 1948.
- Frankie Ballou, Cat Ballou; Jack Woltz, The Godfather, 1972; Phil, Love Story; Faces; A Man Called Sledge, 1970; Framed, 1975; W. C. Fields and Me, 1976; The Car, 1977; The Greatest, 1977; Hooper, 1978; Phil, Oliver's Story, 1978; Tribute, 1980; America, America; Blade; On the Edge.
- Professor Falcon, Falcon's Gold; Three Steps to Heaven; Moviola; Telethon; plus roles in numerous daytime dramas, series, and live television shows.
- Plays--Galileo; The Tavern; The Strong Are Lonely. Directed productions for the Cleveland Playhouse, OH; Center Stage, Baltimore, MD; Civic Playhouse, CA; Pasadena Playhouse, CA.