Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Karim Prince to Brad Renfro
Linda Ravin Biography (1956-)
Born Linda Ravinsky, October 21, 1956, in NJ; daughter of Frank and Sophie Genevieve (Adams) Ravinsky. Addresses: AGENT--Vince Cirrincione Associates, 300 W. 55th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- October 21, 1956
- DEBUT--Dancer, Salute to Armed Forces, Mosque Theatre, Symphony Hall, Newark, NJ.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Dance Festival in Park, Charles Weidman Theatre Dance Company, Delacorte.
- SPANISH DEBUT--Dancer, Lido Club, Madrid, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Graciella, West Side Story, North Stage Dinner Theatre, 1977.
- featured in "Sugar Baby Bounce," Sugar Babies, Mark Hellinger, NY, 1979-82.
- Sally, Funny Face, Studio Arena Theatre.
- Theda, When the Kids Are Away, New Dramatists, NY.
- Dee, Winterfire, St. Clements, NY.
- Candy Starr, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Actors Cafe, Orange, NJ.
- Lucy, Dracula, Cabaret Playhouse, NJ.
- shoplifter, Mrs. Bagatelle, Detective Story, Cabaret Playhouse, NJ.
- Corrina Stroller, Afternoons in Vegas, Theatre by the Sea, Portsmouth, NH.
- Telecast, St. Bart's Playhouse, NY.
- Bunny, House of Blue Leaves.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Maid, My Fair Lady.
- Baby Doll, Pippin.
- FILM DEBUT--Dona Inez, Don Juan, Jay Wheeler Productions, 1975.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Brenda, The Cellar, Jay Wheeler Productions.
- Jacqueline, Dino's Case, Fernando Santos Productions.
- featured dancer, Four Friends, Filmways, 1981.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Let's Talk to the Stars, Santos Productions.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Congresswoman, Ryan's Hope, ABC.
- Leigh, Eddie Capra Mystery, NBC.
- A Little Sex, MTM Productions, 1982.
- The Hamptons, Cenex Productions.
Other articles you might like: