Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Klugman to Michael Lantieri
Judith Krantz Biography (1928-)
Born Judith Tarcher, January 9, 1928, in New York, NY; daughter of Jack David(an advertising executive) and Mary (a lawyer; maiden name, Braeger) Tarcher; married Steven Krantz (a television and film producer), 1954; children: Nicholas, Anthony. Addresses: Agent--c/o Morton L. Janklow Associates, 598 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10022. Office--c/o Stephen Krantz Productions, Inc., 9601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 343, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- Birth Details
- January 9, 1928
- New York, New York, United States
- Scruples, Crown Publishers, 1978.
- Princess Daisy, Crown Publishers, 1980.
- Mistral's Daughter, Crown Publishers, 1982.
- I'll Take Manhattan, Crown Publishers, 1986.
- Till We Meet Again, Crown Publishers, 1988.
- Dazzle, Crown Publishers, 1991.
- Scruples 2, Crown Publishers, 1992.
- Lovers, Crown Publishers, 1994.
- Also author of the novel Torch Song. Has written articles for such magazines as McCall's, Ladies Home Journal, Cosmopolitan, and others.
- Adaptations: Scruples was adapted as a television miniseries for CBS, 1980; a television movie was produced based on the characters from the novel Scruples, 1981; Princess Daisy was adapted as a television miniseries on NBC, 1983; Mistral's Daughter was adapted as a television miniseries on CBS, 1985; I'll Take Manhattan was adapted as a television miniseries on CBS, 1987; TillWe Meet Again was adapted as a television miniseries on CBS, 1989; Torch Songwas adapted as a television movie on ABC, 1993; Dazzle was adapted as a television movie, 1995.
- Booklist, October 1, 1992, pp. 240, 241.
Other articles you might like: