Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Kevin Rupnik Biography (1956-)
Born February 28, 1956, in Warren, OH; son of Robert and Jenny (Strauss) Rupnik.
- Birth Details
- February 28, 1956
- Warren, Ohio, United States
Credits; Stage Work; Set Designer, Unless Otherwise Noted
- Ghosts, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Under Statements, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, 1985-86.
- Daughters, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Rich Relations, Second Stage, New York City, 1986.
- The Immigrant--A Hamilton County Album, Center Theatre Group, Mark TaperForum, Los Angeles, CA, 1986-87.
- The Playboy of the Western World, Denver Center Theatre Company, Denver,CO, 1986-87.
- Loose Ends, Second Stage, 1988.
- Spoils of War, Second Stage, 1988.
- The Immigrant--A Hamilton County Album, Capital Repertory Company, Albany, NY, 1988-89.
- 1776, Paper Mill Playhouse, Millburn, NJ, 1988-89.
- The Merry Wives of Windsor, Texas, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, 1989-90.
- (And costume designer) Move Over, Mrs. Markham, Coconut Grove Playhouse,Miami, FL, 1989-90.
- (And costume designer) Miami Lights, Coconut Grove Playhouse, 1989- 90.
- Embraceable You, Coconut Grove Playhouse, 1989-90.
- Greater Tuna, Eisenhower Theatre, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, DC, 1990-91.
- Once upon a Song, Coconut Grove Playhouse, 1990-91.
- The Merry Wives of Windsor, Texas, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1993-94.
- Designed scenery for productions at Alaska Repertory Theatre, American Repertory Theatre, Hartford Stage Company, GeVa Theatre, Yale Repertory Theatre, Williamstown Theatre Festival, and Ark Theatre Company; designed off-Broadway productions of Love and Greater Tuna.
Credits; Set Designer; Major Tours
- Greater Tuna, U.S. cities, 1983-87.
- The Immigrant--A Hamilton County Album, U.S. cities, 1991-93.
Credits; Television Work; Series
- Assistant art director, One Life to Live, ABC, 1983-84.
- Production designer, The Arthel and Fred Show, syndicated, 1997.
- Production designer, All My Children, ABC, 1997.
Credits; Television Work; Movies
- Production designer, Locked Up: A Mother's Rage (also known as They're Doing My Time), CBS, 1991.
Credits; Television Work; Specials
- Scenic designer, The All My Children 25th Anniversary Special, ABC, 1995.
Credits; Television Work; Pilots
- Art director, Nick Knight, CBS, 1989.
Credits; Film Work
- Production designer, Without You, I'm Nothing, MCEG, 1990.
Other articles you might like: