Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Robert Riche Biography (1925-)
Born September 23, 1925, in Pittsfield, MA; son of Leon L. (an insurance salesman) and Ruth (Savery) Riche; married Fran Schmidt (a photographer), February 21, 1964; children: Pierre, Michele. Addresses: HOME--45 New Street,Ridgefield, CT 06877. AGENT--Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, 1501 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
Robert Riche told CTFT: "The increasing escalation of craziness in life can only be dealt with in wildly comic ways."
- Birth Details
- September 23, 1925
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States
- PLAYS,PRODUCED AND PUBLISHED Message from the Grassroots, Bristol Old Vic, U.K., 1968, and Weldon Theatre, New York City, 1970, published by Samuel French, 1970.
- The Great Two Hundredth Anniversay H-Bomb Crisis, Magic Theatre, Berkeley, CA, 1972.
- Thanksgiving at Aunt Betty's, Washington Theatre Club, 1973.
- We Hold These Truths, Theatre Off Park, New York City, 1976.
- Why Is That Dumb Son of a Bitch Down the Street Happier Than I Am?, New Playwrights Theatre, Washington, DC, 1977, and Harbor Repertory Theatre, Staten Island, NY, 1981.
- (staged reading) Last Dance Before the Music, Walden Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- (staged reading) The Stag at Eve, Alliance Theatre, GA, 1984.
- PLAYS,UNPRODUCED Daddy Beautiful, Hot Pants and Little Blue Jewel.
- Angela, CBS, 1979.
- Studio 84, ABC, 1980.
- Run for Your Wife, NBC, 1981.
- Cereal, Viacom, 1982.
- The Nine Most Troublesome Teen-Age Problems (And How to Solve Them), LyleStuart, 1986.