Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Clinton Allmon Biography (1941-)
Addresses: Home: 579 W. 21st Street, New York, NY, 10034.
- Birth Details
- June 13, 1941
- Monahans, Texas
- Juvenile lead, Mr. Dooley Jr., Community Theatre, Lawton, OK, 1954.
New York Debut
- Jonathan Jamison/Junebug Jewel, Lime Green / Khaki Blue, Provincetown Playhouse, 1978, for 32 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Thomas Keffer, The Caine Mutiny Court Martial, Circle in the Square, New York; Watchdog/Melvin P. Thorpe, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, 46th Street Theatre, 1978-82 for 1,669 performances; Chief Joseph, Indians, Brooks Atkinson, New York, 1969; David Sigmund, Brother Gorski, Astor Place Theatre, New York; Tom Jenson, The Siamese Connection, Actors Studio, New York; Zip, The Silent Partner, Actors Studio, New York; Reverend Dan Daniels, The Tommy Allen Show, Actors Studio, New York; The Man Professor, Circus, 4th Street Theatre, New York; Trofimov, The Cherry Orchard, Actors Studio, New York;
- Chancellor Dull-feet, The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui, Boston, 1975.
- Detective O'Leary, Dog Day Afternoon, 1975.
Principal Film Appearances
- David Kemble, The Rose; William Smith Sr., Born on the Fourth of July; Lee Menthol, Murphy's Law.
- "Richard III," Wayne and Schuster, The Ed Sullivan Show, CBS.
Principal Television Appearances
- Milkman, Daddy I Don't Like It Like That; Rudy Winston, TheDoctors; Dr. McIntosh, Margaret Sanger Revisited; Nova.
Other articles you might like: