Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Dan Held Biography (1948-)
Born May 20, 1948, in New York, NY; son of Irving (an executive) and Sallee (Honigstien) Held; married Barbara Katarnia (an interior designer), April 30,1977; children: Vanessa Leigh, Cassandra Lynn. Addresses: HOME--MountVernon, NY. AGENT--Shukat Company, 340 W. 55th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- May 20, 1948
- New York, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Henry Higgins, My Fair Lady, Surflight Summer Theatre, 1967,for ten performances.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Baron Rommer, East Side Playhouse, 1973, for twenty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Papa Pepe Hernandes, El Grande De Coca Cola, Plaza 9 Theatre, NY, 1974-75.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Love's Labour's Lost, Cherry Lane Theatre, NY.
- Room Service, Manhattan Punchline Theatre, NY.
- Romeo and Juliet, Equity Library Theatre, NY.
- Reach for the Sky, Black Theatre Alliance, NY.
- Returnings, ATA Chernuchin, NY.
- D, Manhattan Theatre Club, NY.
- The Man in the Glass Booth, American Jewish Theatre.
- From the Memoirs of Pontius Pilate, American Jewish Theatre.
- The Tenth Man, American Jewish Theatre.
- The Caine Mutiny Court Martial, American Jewish Theatre.
- The Price, American Jewish Theatre.
- Two for the Seesaw, American Jewish Theatre.
- Patrick Henry Lake Liquors, American Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Scapino, The Theatre Place.
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers, Harlequin Dinner Theatre.
- Follies, Surflight Summer Theatre.
- Mack and Mabel, Theatre by the Sea.
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, Adelphi Festival.
- Round and Round the Garden, That Championship Season, both Nassau Repertory.
- The Lion in Winter, The Gin Game, New Jersey Theatre Forum.
- Knock, Knock, Let's Get a Divorce, both New Jersey Shakespeare Festival.
- Angel Levine, Gimpel the Fool, both 92nd Street Young Men's Hebrew Association.
- Berlin to Broadway, South Jersey Regional Theatre.
- Bodo, Goodspeed Opera House.
- Hasty Pudding Theatrical, Harvard University, Boston, MA, 1981, 1982.
- Fiddler on the Roof, Hofstra University.
- Working, Montclair State College.
- Threepenny Opera, The Theatre Place.
- You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, Theatre Tonight.
- South Pacific, Lakewood Playhouse.
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well, Side by Side by Sondheim, both Nassau Repertory.
Other articles you might like: