Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Douglas Fisher Biography (1934-)
Addresses: Home: 1431 York Avenue, New York, NY, 10021.
- Birth Details
- July 9, 1934
- Brooklyn, New York
- Tarleton, Misalliance, Garrett County Playhouse, MD.
New York Debut
My Beginning, Black-friars Theatre, 1960.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Convener, The Skin of Our Teeth, ANTA, New York; Major Metcalf, The Mousetrap, Buffalo Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY; Bellomy, The Fantasticks, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT; Major Metcalf, The Mousetrap, Stage West, West Springfield, MA; Olin Potts, The Last Meeting of the White Knights of the Magnolia, Goodman Theatre, Chicago, IL; Sgt. Match, What the Butler Saw, Syracuse Stage, NY; Gilhooley, Of Thee I Sing, Berkshire Theatre Festival, Stockbridge, MA; Mazzini Dunn, Heartbreak House, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, OH; Dr. Zubritsky, Fools,Alaska Repertory, Anchorage, AK.
- Understudy Norman, On Golden Pond; Hubert Laurie, Night Must Fall; Canon Throbbing, Habeas Corpus, Purser, Sir Evelyn, Anything Goes; Eichelberger, Dobitch, Promises, Promises; Colonel Pickering, My Fair Lady; Daddy Ellis, My Daughter, Your Son; Cucurucu,Marat/Sade, national company; Hortensio, Taming of the Shrew,National Shakespeare Company; Colonel Pickering, My Fair Lady, Burt Reynolds Dinner Theatre.
- Mr. Gilfain, Florodora; Mr. Roche, Death and Resurrection of Mr. Roche; Congressman Wilkins, Call Me Madam; Van Fleet, Penthouse Legend; Richard Hackett, Say Darling; Professor Lloyd, BestFoot Forward; Christy, Devil's Disciple; Melville, My Beginning; Burton, Lost in the Stars; Johnson, Frere Jacques; Flogdell, Accent on Youth; Shoestring Revue; Tienhoven, KnickerbockerHoliday; Claughton, A Mad World, My Masters;
- Aubrey Piper, The Show-Off; Wiley, Mr. Roberts; Henry, The Fantasticks; Savage, The Pleasure of His Company; Ted/Julian Christoforou, The Private Ear and the Public Eye; Gravedigger, Hamlet; Peter, A Taste of Honey; Paul, The Marriage-Go-Round; Witherspoon, 1976; Dr. Seward, Dracula.
Principal Television Appearances
Ryan's Hope; One Life to Live; For Richer, for Poorer; Another World.
Other articles you might like: