Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Elfie Fairservis Biography (1957-)
Born May 19, 1957, in Sharon, CT; daughter of Walter A. (an archaeologist) and Jane Bell (a freelance artist; maiden name, Sutherland) Fairservis. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- May 19, 1957
- Sharon, Connecticut, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ursula, Bye Bye Birdie and Peaseblossom, A Midsummer Night's Dream, bothHyde Park Playhouse.
- Susan, Veronica's Room, Susannah, Bedroom Farce, Nancy, Angel Street, Princess Kukachin, Marco Millions, and Melba Snyder, Pal Joey, all at the SharonPlayhouse, CT.
- Queen Elizabeth, The Royal Visit, Country Theatre.
- Kate, Off Season and Dianne, the dog, A Little More Wine with Lunch, bothNo Smoking Playhouse, NY.
- Rebecca Gibbs, Our Town, Columbia University.
- Andy Lewis, Independent Study, Equity Library Theatre, NY.
- Hippie, Edmund de Muskie, Duke of York, Dick Deterred, West Bank Cafe, NY.
- Mammy Yokum, L'il Abner, Prescott Park Arts Festival.
- BOOKS,UNPUBLISHED (As Elfie Deville) "Revenge Is Sweet."
Other articles you might like: