Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James Newton Howard to Kevin Jarre
Kathy Hurley Biography (1947-)
Addresses: Office: 597 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10017; Agent: c/o Gloria Safier, 667 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10021.
- actress, writer
- Birth Details
- April 1, 1947
- Plainfield, New Jersey
- The Letter H, The Christmas Pagaent, St. Francis P.T.A., Phoenix,AZ, 1952.
New York Debut
- Mrs. Chestnut, Malcolm X, Double Image Theatre, 1974.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Jocasta, Oedipus Rex, Illinois State Repertory Company, 1969; Hermia, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Illinois State University RepertoryCompany, Normal, IL, 1970; Emilia, Othello, Colorado Shakespeare Festival, Boulder, 1970; Sarah, Trail of Tears, TSA-La-Gi Theater, Tahlequah, OK, 1973; Alison, Canterbury Tales, Theatre Three, Dallas, TX, 1973.
- Mollie, Take Her She's Mine, Southern cities, Anne, 40 Carats, Southern cities, Marie Louise, My Three Angels, Southern cities, 1971-72.
- extra, People Trap, 1968.
For an Eggshell, Scottsdale Stagebrush Theatre, Glendale Colle, Stone Soup Players; The Alchemist's Book, Henry Street Settlement; The Black Princess, Lincoln Center Library, Double Image Theatre, New York Ethical Culture Society, American Theatre of Actors, Pierre's Playhouse; The Forgotten Treasure, New York Cultural Council on the Arts'Free Programs in the Park, West Side YMCA, New York Ethical Culture Society,Chappaquah Camp Theatre, American Theatre of Actors, Double Image Theatre; Beauty Like the Night, Octagon/Burt Wheeler Theatre, Actors' Alliance; Duet at a Bus Stop, Double Image Theatre, Actors' Alliance, Pierre's Playhouse, Glendale Little Theatre; The Fading of Miss Dru,Double Image Theatre, Actors' Alliance; Yes, But What Do You Do for aLiving?, Actors' Alliance, Kathryn Engles Center; From Our Pointof View, Double Image Theatre, Long Island Community Center; A Poet Against the World, Actor's Alliance.
The Alchemist's Book.
Other articles you might like: