Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jim Carter to Tom Clark
Lee Chew Biography ((?)-)
Full name, Robert Lee Chew III; born February 8, in Roanoke, VA; son of Robert Lee (a Virginia state trooper) and Ruby Pearl (a beautician; maiden name, Bevins) Chew. Addresses: HOME--400 W. 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036.AGENT--Alan Willig Associates, 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- February 8,
- Roanoke, Virginia, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Jerry Johnson, Silent Night, Lonely Night, Showtimers, Salem, VA, 1962.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Hercule, Can-Can, Equity Library Theatre, 1978.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- First murderer, Macbeth, Virginia Museum Theatre, 1972.
- Mr. Carol, Shenandoah, Carousel Theatre and Canal Fulton Theatre, 1978.
- Moon, The Real Inspector Hound, Stage Works, NY, 1979.
- Timothy Hogarth, Room Service, Folly Theatre, Kansas City, MO, 1981.
- Georg Nowack, She Loves Me, Pocono Playhouse, PA, 1982.
- Humpy Grogan, Eileen, New Amsterdam Theatre Company, Town Hall Theatre, NY, 1982.
- Georg Nowack, She Loves Me, Equity Library Theatre, NY, 1985.
- Peter Sloan, Light Up the Sky, Jewish Repertory Theatre, NY, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Chip Salisbury, Woman of the Year, national, 1984.
- Cornelius Hackl, Hello Dolly!, East Coast, 1985.
Other articles you might like: