Rebecca Armen Biography (1957-)
Born April 24, 1957, in Norwood, MA; daughter of Seth Avakian (a retired CPA)and Eloise Sheldon (a former actress and producer; maiden name, Bullard) Armen. Addresses: HOME--310 W. 56th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- April 24, 1957
- Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
- DEBUT--The Girl, Veronica's Room, High Tor Summer Theatre, Fitchburg, MA,1977.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Perdita, The Winter's Tale, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1980.
- LONDON DEBUT--Marianne, Scenes from a Marriage, Theatre at New End, 1980.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Clarisse, When You Comin' Back, Red Ryder?, High Tor Summer Theatre, Fitchburg, MA, 1978.
- Olwen Peel, Dangerous Corner, Worcester Foothills, Worcester, MA, 1980.
- Jane, The Admirable Crichton, Long Wharf, New Haven, CT, 1980.
- Cecily, The Importance of Being Earnest, Lyric Stage, Boston, MA, 1981.
- Eaglet, Card, Duchess' Baby, and understudy to Red Queen, Alice in Wonderland, Virginia, NY, 1982.
- Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream, New York Renaissance Festival, 1983.
- Viola, Twelfth Night, New York Renaissance Festival, 1984.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Poe's Women and Kid, Tell Tale Poe/Mark Twain Sketches, Chamber RepertoryTheatre, two national tours, 1981, 1982.
- one woman educational show touring high schools nationally.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--One Life to Live, ABC.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO WORK
- First Witch, Macbeth, WESU-FM, CT.
- BBC Radio Competition finalist, England.