Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Michael O'Steen Biography (1962-)
Surname is pronounced "O-steen"; born January 28, 1962, in New York, NY; sonof Thomas (a dance teacher) and Nora (a dance teacher; maiden name, Reho) O'Steen. Addresses: AGENT--Peggy Hadley Enterprises Ltd., 250 W. 57th Street, Suite 2317, New York, NY 10107.
- Birth Details
- January 28, 1962
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Newsboy, Gypsy, Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, Pittsburgh, PA, 1976.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Flat Top, Starlight Express, Gershwin Theatre, 1988.
- Stub, Leave It to Jane, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT, 1985- 86.
- Lon, Meet Me in St. Louis, Gershwin Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- Also appeared as Tom, No, No, Nanette, Claridge Hotel, Atlantic City, NJ;as Riff, West Side Story, Jimmy, 110 in the Shade, Rolf, The Sound of Music,Lewis, Pippin, and young Vincent, Follies, all Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera,Pittsburgh, PA; Nick Piazza, Fame: The Musical, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA; Don Lockwood, Singin' in the Rain, Coachlight Dinner Theatre, Warehouse Point,CT; Rudy, Hamelin, Musical Theatre Works, New York City; and Matt, Babes in Arms.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Mungojerrie, Cats, U.S. cities.
- Angie the Ox, Guys and Dolls, U.S. cities.
- Nick Piazza, Fame: The Musical, U.S. cities.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Ryan's Hope, ABC.
Other articles you might like: