Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joan Greenwood to James Handy
Phil Hall Biography (1952-)
Born September 14, 1952, in Durham, NC; son of John Preston (in pharmaceuticals) and Maudie (a retailer; maiden name, Myers) Hall. Addresses: HOME--752 West End Avenue, New York, NY 10025.
- Birth Details
- September 14, 1952
- Durham, North Carolina, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Assistant conductor and keyboards, Mame, Broadway production, NY.
- musical director, piano conductor, and vocal arranger, Play Me a CountrySong, Broadway production, NY.
- musical director and piano conductor, Annie Get Your Gun, Off Broadway production, NY.
- musical director and piano conductor, WOR Radio Sixtieth Anniversary, Carnegie Hall, NY.
- musical director and vocal arranger, Some Enchanted Evening, Terrace Theatre, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC.
- musical director, 1981 Spring Gala, Manhattan Theatre Club, NY.
- assistant musical director and pianist, The Grass Harp, York Players, NY.
- conductor, Sleeping Beauty, St. Louis Municipal Opera.
- conductor, The Desert Song, Papermill, Milburn, NJ.
- musical director and piano conductor, Great Expectations, Pennsylvania Stage Company, Allentown, PA.
- musical director and piano conductor, The Merry Widow, Darien Dinner Theatre, CT.
- musical director and piano conductor, Joseph and the Amazing TechnicolorDreamcoat.
- musical director and piano conductor, Barnum.
- vocal arranger, Jerry's Girls.
- vocal arranger, Jerome Kern Revue, Oak Room, Algonquin Hotel, NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Musical director and piano conductor, To Kander and Ebb with Love, WNYC,NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO WORK
- The Listening Room, with Robert Sherman.
- Adapted pre-existing music and created additional music for Sleeping Beauty, St. Louis Municipal Opera, 1984.
- First Lady, (with Tony McDowell), 1984.
Other articles you might like: