Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Raul Esparza Biography (1970?-)
Born c. 1970, in Cuba; married Michele.
- Birth Details
- (Broadway debut) Riff Raff, The Rocky Horror Show, Circle in the Square, New York City, 2000-?
- Giuseppe Zangara, Assassins, Music Box Theatre, New York City, 2001
- Jonathan, tick, tick, BOOM!, Jane Street Theatre, New York City, 2001-2002
Sondheim Concert Spectacular, Avery Fisher Hall, New York City, 2002
Latin Rhythms, B. B. King Blues Club and Grill, New York City, 2002
- Georges, Sunday in the Park with George, Kennedy Center, Washington, D.C., 2002
- Charley Kringas, Merrily We Roll Along, Kennedy Center, 2002
- Emcee, Cabaret, Studio 54, New York City, 2002
- Gethin Price, The Comedians, Samuel Beckett Theatre, New York City, 2003
Green Violin, Prince Music Theatre, Philadephia, 2003
- Made stage debut in Mixed Blessings, Coconut Grove Playhouse, Miami, FL; also appeared as Septimus, Arcadia, Meadowbrook Theatre, MI; inThe Good Person of New Haven, Cornerstone Theatre at the Long Wharf;What the Butler Saw, Meadowbrook Theatre, MI; Slaughterhouse-5,Steppenwolf, Chicago, IL; Fur, Steppenwolf; The Washington-Sarajevo Talks, Victory Gardens; Cry, the Beloved Country, Goodman Theatre, Chicago; appeared in productions with the Remains Theatre, National JewishTheatre, and Drury Lane Oakbrook, Chicago.
- Che, Evita, U.S. cities, c. 1998-1999
- Reporter, "In the Heat of the Day," Spin City, ABC, 1997
Albums (Original Broadway Cast Recordings)
The Rocky Horror Show (2000 Broadway Revival Cast), RCA, 2001
- Also appeared on tick, tick, BOOM!
Entertainment Weekly, December 20, 2002, p. 51
Playbill, August 31, 2002, p. 11
Raul Esparza Official Site, http://www.raulesparza.com, May 29, 2003
Other articles you might like: