Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James Newton Howard to Kevin Jarre
Gayle Hunnicutt Biography (1943-)
Born February 6, 1943 (some sources say 1942), in Fort Worth TX. Addresses: Agent--Susan Smith Associates, 121 North San Vicente Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
Credits; Television Appearances; Miniseries
- Cynthia, A Man Called Intrepid, NBC, 1979.
- Ruth Wilder, The Martian Chronicles, CBS, 1980.
- Olivia Wainwright, A Woman of Substance, syndicated, 1984.
- Mary Sloane, The First Olympics: Athens, 1896, NBC, 1984.
- Maria Crittenden, Dream West, CBS, 1986.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Adrianna, The Smugglers, NBC, 1968.
- The Bounty Man, ABC, 1972.
- Andrea Markovitch, The Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E.: The 15 Years Later Affair, CBS, 1983.
- Lillian, Arthur Hailey's "Strong Medicine," syndicated, 1986.
- Celia Cunningham, The Brazilian Connection (also known as Saint and The Mystery Wheel of Adventure), syndicated, 1989.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- "A Turn for the Nurse," Mr. Roberts, NBC, 1966.
- "Jethro Takes Love Lessons," Beverly Hillbillies, CBS, 1966.
- "The Badger Game," Beverly Hillbillies, CBS, 1966.
- "The Gorilla," Beverly Hillbillies, CBS, 1966.
- "Love on a Rooftop," There's Got to Be Something Wrong with Her, ABC, 1966.
- "It Takes One to Know One," Get Smart, NBC, 1967.
- Love, American Style, ABC, 1971.
- "Kiss for Killing," Wide World of Mystery, ABC, 1975.
- "The Man Who Couldn't Lose," Switch, CBS, 1975.
- The Love Boat, ABC, 1980.
- "The Good Doctors," Matt Houston, ABC, 1982.
- "Louie Moves Uptown," Taxi, NBC, 1983.
- "Island of Horrors," Fantasy Island, ABC, 1983.
- "Finger Man," Philip Marlowe, Private Eye, HBO, 1984.
- Tales of the Unexpected, syndicated, 1984.
- "Swiss Watch-and-Wait," Lime Street, ABC, 1985.
- "A Scandal in Bohemia," The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Series I, PBS,1985.
- "Mission to Moscow," Dallas, CBS, 1989.
Credits; Other Television Appearances
- The Golden Bowl (series), broadcast as episodes of Masterpiece Theatre, PBS, 1973.
- Fall of Eagles (special), syndicated, 1976.
- The Ambassadors (special), PBS, 1981.
- Diana Masterson, The Million Dollar Face (pilot), NBC, 1981.
- Julian Clydesdale, Savage: In the Orient (pilot), CBS, 1983.
- Two by Forsyth: Privilege (special), syndicated, 1984.
- Appeared in the series Dallas, CBS, 1989-91. Appeared as Suzy Buckley inthe special Color Him Dead, 1974; other specials include Man and Boy, The Ripening, Humboldt's Gift, The Life and Death of Dylan Thomas, The Return of theSaint, The Lady Killers, and Strong Medicine.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Marlowe, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1969.
- Juliet Bristow, Fragment of Fear, Columbia, 1971.
- Susan, Scorpio, United Artists (UA), 1973.
- Shadowman's assistant, Nuits rouges, 1973.
- Ann Barrett, The Legend of Hell House, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1973.
- Deborah, The Sell Out (also known as The Set-Up), 1976.
- Blazing Magnum (also known as Strange Shadows in an Empty Room), 1976.
- Margie Cohn, Strange Shadows in an Empty Room, American International, 1977.
- Susan Townsend, Once in Paris, Leigh McLaughlin, 1978.
- Lisa Ford, Flashpoint Africa, 1978.
- The Saint and The Brave Goose, 1981.
- Donna Lloyd, Target, CBS, 1985.
- Claire, Dream Lover, MGM/UA, 1986.
- Turnaround, 1986.
- Eva's mother (Mrs. Martin), Silence Like Glass (also known as Zwei Fraven), 1989.
- Also appeared in The Wild Angels, 1966; P. J., 1968; Eye of the Cat, 1969; The Freelance, 1970; The Spiral Staircase, 1975; Hard to Be a God, 1989; Con Man, 1992; L'homme sans visage, One Take Two, Fantomas, Privilege, and Sherlock Holmes.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Dangerous Corner, Minerva Theatre, Chichester, England, then Whitehall Theatre, London, 1995.
- Also appeared in the plays The Ride across Lake Constance, Twelfth Night,The Tempest, Dog Days, The Admirable Crichton, A Woman of No Importance, Hedda Gabler, Peter Pan, Macbeth, Uncle Vanya, The Philadelphia Story, The MissFirecracker Contest, Exit the King, The Doctor's Dilemma, So Long on Lonely Street, The Big Knife, Edith Wharton at Home, and The Little Foxes.
Other articles you might like: