Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Rebecca Saire Biography (1963-)
Born April 16, 1963, in Hertfordshire, England; father, a singer; mother, anactress. Addresses: Manager--Jean Diamond, London Management, 235 Regent St., London W1A 2JT, England.
- Birth Details
- April 16, 1963
- Hertfordshire, England
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- Princess Beatrice in 1897, I and Albert, Piccadilly Theatre, London, 1972.
- May Edwards, The Ticket-of-Leave Man, National Theatre Company, CottesloeTheatre, London, 1981.
- Madeline Bray, Phib, Mrs. Kenwigs' sister, and Miss Ledrock, The Life andAdventures of Nicholas Nickleby, Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC), Stratford-on-Avon, then Newcastle, England, later Broadhurst Theatre, New York City, all 1986.
- Ophelia, Hamlet, RSC, Barbican Theatre, London, 1989.
- Zsofi, Have, RSC, The Pit, London, 1989.
- Table of the Two Horsemen, Greenwich Theatre, London, 1990.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Hettie, The Quatermass Conclusion, Thames Video Collection, 1979.
- Cicely Nettleby, The Shooting Party, European Classics, 1985.
- TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MINI-SERIES Victoria, Love in a Cold Climate, Thames, then PBS, 1982.
- Ruth, A.D. (also known as Anno Domini), NBC, 1985.
- Amelia, Vanity Fair, BBC, then Arts and Entertainment, 1988.
- Theresa Nolan, A Taste for Death, Anglia Television, then Mystery! PBS, 1990.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SPECIALS
- Juliet, Romeo and Juliet, BBC, 1978, then PBS, 1979.
- Also played in title role, Virgin Mary; appeared in Quatermass.
Other articles you might like: