Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
William Hanley Biography (1931-)
Born October 22, 1931, in Lorain, OH; son of William Gerald and Anne (Rodgers) Hanley; married Shelley Post, 1956 (divorced, 1961); married Pat Stanley, 1962 (divorced, 1978); children: Katherine, Nell. Addresses: HOME--NewYork, NY.
- Birth Details
- October 22, 1931
- Lorain, Ohio, United States
- Whisper into My Good Ear and Mrs. Dally Has a Lover, both at Cherry Lane,NY, 1962.
- Conversations in the Dark, Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA, 1963.
- Slow Dance on the Killing Ground, 1964.
- Today Is Independence Day and Mrs. Dally Has a Lover, both presented as Mrs. Dally, 1965.
- Flesh and Blood, 1968.
- The Gypsy Moths, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1969.
- Too Far to Go, Zoetrope, 1982.
- The Family Man, CBS, 1979.
- Father Figure, CBS, 1980.
- Little Gloria...Happy at Last, NBC, 1982.
- Something About Amelia, ABC, 1984.
- Blue Dreams, 1971.
- Mixed Feelings, 1972.
- Leaving Mount Venus, 1976.
Other articles you might like: