Anna Dawson Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: AGENT--Barry Burnett, Ltd., Suite 409, Princes House, 190 Piccadilly, London W1, England.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Chorus, then title role, Marigold, Savoy Theatre, London, 1959.
- Carol Arden, Wildest Dreams, Vaudeville Theatre, London, 1961.
- Sally, The Man in the Moon, Palladium Theatre, London, 1963.
- Farina, Stand by Your Bedouin, Monica Johnson, Uproar in the House, Muriel Kitson, Let Sleeping Wives Lie, all with the Brian Rix Theatre of Laughter,Garrick Theatre, London, 1967.
- Hilaret, Lock Up Your Daughters, Mermaid Theatre, London, 1969.
- Mary Porter, She's Done It Again, Garrick Theatre, 1969.
- title role, Irma La Douce, Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury, U.K., 1972.
- Lady Arabella Harvey, Stand and Deliver, Edinburgh Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K., then Round House Theatre, London, both 1972.
- Madame Feydeau, Miss Trill, The Feydeau Farce Festival of Nineteen Nine,Greenwich Theatre, London, 1972.
- Marfa Zlotochienko, R Loves J, Chichester Festival Theatre, Chichester, U.K., 1973.
- Anne Finch, The Sacking of Norman Banks, Arnaud Theatre, Guildford, U.K.,then (as The Sack Race) Ambassadors Theatre, London, 1974.
- Gloria, Roger's Last Stand, Duke of York's Theatre, London, 1975.
- Eva, Absurd Person Singular, Thorndike Theatre, Leatherhead, U.K., 1976.
- Hats Off, Arnaud Theatre, 1977.
- Jan, Bedroom Farce, Thorndike Theatre, London, 1979.
- Also appeared in Jack and the Beanstalk, Greenwich Theatre, London, 1971;Move Over Mrs. Markham, O'Keefe Centre Theatre, Toronto, ON, Canada, 1973; Deja Revue, New London Theatre, London, 1974.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Helga Philby, A Bedful of Foreigners, U.K. cities, 1974.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Dixon of Dock Green.
- The Benny Hill Show.
- Life Begins at Forty.