Bjorn Johnson Biography (1957-)
Born May 26, 1957; son of Lyle Keith (a social worker and administrator) andClaryce "Corky" (a social work administrator; maiden name, Benson) Johnson. Addresses: HOME--306 W. 51st Street, Apt. 6-E, New York, NY 10019. AGENT--c/o Professional Artists Unlimited, 513 W. 54th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Bjorn Johnson's stage debut was at age ten as a clown in Carnival with the Banner Players, Lake Geneva, WI, 1967.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Coloradan, Pastorale, Second Stage Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Richard, Ruddigore, Music Theatre of Wichita, Wichita, KS, 1983.
- Leo, The Little Foxes, Long Island Stage, Rockville Center, NY, 1984.
- Lucas and Liszt, Charley's Tale, Musical Theatre Works, New York City, 1986.
- Laertes, Hamlet, Classic Stage Company Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared as Martin, Senor Descretion, New York City, 1985; and in Re-Viewing Saroyan, Long Island Stage, 1986.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Montparnasse, Les Miserables, U.S. cities, 1986.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Assistant fight director, Extremities, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- fight director, As You Like It, The Acting Company, Marymount Manhattan Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Dr. Johnson, One Life to Live, ABC, 1984.