Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Titus Welliver to Peter Wingfield
Charles Malik Whitfield Biography ((?)-)
Born August 1, in Bronx, NY; married; children: two sons. Addresses: Agent: Paradigm, 10100 Santa Monica Blvd., 25th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- August 1,
- New York, New York, United States
- Smokey, Fresh, Miramax, 1994
- Donny Stewart, Bleeding Hearts, Savoy Pictures, 1994
Our Journey, 2000
- Juwane, The Court, Artisan Entertainment, 2000
- Rodway, Behind Enemy Lines, Twentieth Century-Fox, 2001
- Malik, High Times Potluck, 2001
- Dr. Ben Price #1, One Life to Live, ABC, 1993-1994
- James Mooney, The Guardian, CBS, 2001-
- Otis Williams, The Temptations, NBC, 1998
Second String, TNT, 2000
- Babatunde's roommate, "Consultation," Law & Order, NBC, 1992
- Smith, "Apocrypha," Law & Order, NBC, 1993
- Judd Dawes, "Without Mercy," New York Undercover, Fox, 1996
- Eric Zacharia "EZ" Mony, "Nothing but Net," Touched by an Angel, CBS, 1997
- Calvin Berry, "Monster," Law & Order, NBC, 1998
- Walter Boyce, "Sideshow: Part 2," Homicide: Life on the Street, NBC, 1999
- "Vegas Heist," Seven Days, UPN, 1999
- Maceo T. Jones/PFC Foster, "I Am the Greatest," Now and Again, CBS, 2000
- Evan Mitchell, "The Ultimatum," The $treet, Fox, 2000
- Also appeared as Rob in "The Blast from the Past," an unaired episode ofFor Your Love.
- Appeared in Voices from the Front Line, Carnegie Hall; Shyster;
Ohio Tip Off;
The L Word;
Asylum, Lincoln Square; What Joe Did.
- Appeared in The Temptations' "How Can He Hurt You."
Other articles you might like: