Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Cliff Richard Biography (1940-)
Born Harry Roger Webb, October 14, 1940, in India; son of Roger and Dorothy Webb. Addresses: MANAGER--Gormley Management, P.O. Box 46C, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9AF, England.
- Birth Details
- October 14, 1940
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Title role, Aladdin, Palladium Theatre, London, U.K., 1964-65.
- Five Finger Exercise, 1970.
- The Potting Shed, 1971.
- Also in other repertory and variety productions, U.K.
- FILM DEBUT--Serious Charge, Paramount, 1959.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES; ALL BRITISH PRODUCTIONS
- Expresso Bongo, 1960.
- The Young Ones, 1961.
- Summer Holiday, 1962.
- Wonderful Life, 1964.
- Finders Keepers, 1966.
- Two a Penny, 1968.
- His Land, 1972.
- Take Me High, 1973.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- The Cliff Richard Show, BBC and ITV, U.K.
- (With The Drifters) Oh, Boy, BBC, 1958, ABC, 1959.
- Sunday Night at the London Palladium, BBC.
- Also represented the United Kingdom in two Eurovision Song Contests.
- "Living Doll," Paramount, 1959.
- Lucky Lips, Epic, 1963.
- Devil Woman, Rocket, 1976.
- We Don't Talk Anymore, EMI America, 1979.
- Also, "Move It," 1958; The Young Ones, 1961; and "Congratulations," "Power to All Our Friends," "Daddy's Home," and others.
- (With Bruce Welch) "Bachelor Boy," 1962, recorded with The Shadows, Epic,1962; others.
- Questions, 1970.
- The Way I See It, 1972.
- The Way I See It Now, 1975.
- Which One's Cliff?, 1977.
- Happy Christmas from Cliff, 1980.
- You, Me, and Jesus, 1983.
- Mine to Share, 1984.
- Jesus, Me, and You, 1985.
Other articles you might like: