Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Keith McDermott Biography (1953-)
Born September 28, 1953, in Houston, TX; son of James E. and Betty Ray (Rees)McDermott. Addresses: HOME--29 W. 12th Street, New York, NY 10011. AGENT--Mary Day Agency, 305 W. 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- September 28, 1953
- Houston, Texas, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Alan Strang, Equus, Plymouth Theatre, New York City.
- Harold, Harold and Maude, Martin Beck Theatre, New York City.
- Tom, A Meeting by the River, Palace Theatre, New York City.
- Billy, The Poker Session, Theatre Off-Park, New York City.
- Romeo, Romeo and Juliet, Lion Theatre, New York City.
- Bentley, Misalliance, Roundabout Theatre, New York City.
- Mooney, Life Class, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City.
- Marqualis, End as a Man, title role, Edison, and Ferdinand, The Tempest,all Off-Broadway productions.
- Young Charlie, Da, Studio Arena Theatre, Buffalo, NY.
- Fleance, Macbeth and Lucius, Julius Caesar, both with the American Shakespeare Festival.
- Man, I Was Sitting on My Patio..., San Francisco production.
- John, A Life in the Theatre, Kenyon Festival Theatre, OH.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Tourist Trap, Charles Band Productions, 1979.
- Philippe, Without a Trace, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1983.
- PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MINI-SERIES How the West Was Won, NBC.
Other articles you might like: