Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Michael Conrad Biography (c. 1925-1983)
Born 1925, in New York City, died November 22, 1983; survived by his fourth wife, Sema.
- Birth Details
- c. 1925
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mrs. Warren's Profession, Gate Theatre, 1958.
- A Man's a Man, Masque Theatre, 1962.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- A Streetcar Named Desire, national tour.
- Mr. Roberts, national tour.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The Longest Yard.
- Cattle Annie and Little Britches.
- They Shoot Horses Don't They?.
- Castle Keep.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- The Edge of Night.
- Lieutenant Macavan, Delvecchio, 1976.
- Sergeant Phillip Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues, 1981-1983.
- Also: Naked City; The Defenders; Wagon Train; Gunsmoke; Rawhide.
Other articles you might like: