Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jack Dabdoub to Anthony John Denison
Tad Danielewski Biography ((?)-)
The "W" in the surname is pronounced as a "V"; born in Poland; children: Christopher, Mark, Anne. Addresses: Agent: AGENT--Irv Schechter Agency, 9300 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Numerous regional theatre productions as well as New York, London, and Los Angeles productions of the works of a widely divergent group of playwrightsfrom Shakespeare to Neil Simon.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; DIRECTOR
- Productions in Africa, Argentina, Japan, India, and Spain for English language as well as European markets, including: The Big Wave, Allied Artists, 1960; No Exit; The Guide; Open Door; Africa; Copernicus; others.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; DIRECTOR
- Specials, as well as series work, for such programs as Omnibus, 1954; Robert Montgomery Presents; Hamlet; Africa, ABC; Eddie Fisher Show; Matinee Theatre, Wide, Wide World; CBS daytime dramas;NBC bicentennial shows; produced and directed a series of dramatic shows on WWAM in cooperation with NBC, 1953-54; others.
- The Guide, Stratton, 1965.
- (co-writer) Imperial Woman.
- Copernicus (English version).
Other articles you might like: