Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Traci Bingham Biography (1968-)
Born January 13, 1968, in Cambridge, MA; father, an aircraft technician; mother, a librarian; married Robb Vallier (a musician), August 29, 1998. Addresses: Agent: Martin Gage, Gage Group, 9255 Sunset Blvd., Suite 515, Los Angeles, CA 90069.; Manager: Vincent Cirrincione, Vincent Cirrincione Associates, 8721 Sunset Blvd., Suite 205, Los Angeles, CA 90069.; Publicist: Liza Anderson, Warren Cowan & Associates PR, 8899 Beverly Blvd., Suite 919, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Birth Details
- January 13, 1968
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Party babe, Demon Knight (also known as Demon Keeper and Tales from the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight), Universal, 1995
- Simone, Foolish, Artisan Entertainment, 1999
- Laina Brookhart, The Private Public, 2000
- Jordan Tate, Baywatch (also known as Baywatch Hawaii), syndicated, 1996-1998
- Herself, Hollywood Squares, syndicated, 1998
- Victoria Carrera, The Dream Team, syndicated, 1999-2000
- Dawna, Strip Mall, Comedy Central, 2000
- Panelist, To Tell the Truth, syndicated, 2000
- Feature reporter, BattleBots (also known as Comedy Central's BattleBots), Comedy Central, 2001-?
- Victoria Carrera, D.R.E.A.M. Team, 1999
- Host, Exploring the Fantasy, 1999
- Lap dancer, "The Agony and the Extra C," Married ... with Children, Fox, 1996
- Donyel, "Joyride," The Jamie Foxx Show, The WB, 1999
- Jane, "The Best Man," Malcolm & Eddie, UPN, 2000
- Angela, "Since I Lost My Baby," The Parkers, ABC, 2000
- Vapor, "Life's a Gas," Black Scorpion, Sci-Fi Channel, 2001
- Also appeared in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, NBC; Sin City Spectacular, ABC; and as Marcy Doll, Head over Heels, UPN.
- (As Traci A. Bingham) Model #7, Exposed: TV's Lifeguard Babes, 1996
- (As Traci A. Bingham) Model #4, Exposed Too: TV's Lifeguard Babes,1996
- Herself/host, Playboy's Babes of Baywatch, 1998
- Appeared in Harlem World's "I Really Like It," 1999.
Jet, September 21, 1998, p. 52
People Weekly, November 4, 1996, p. 74
Other articles you might like: