Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Wilson Cruz Biography (1973-)
Born December 27, 1973, in Brooklyn, NY. Addresses: Agent: Agency forthe Performing Arts, 9000 Sunset Blvd., Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90069 (some sources cite Sarah Clossey, Writers and Artists Agency, 19 West 44th St.,New York, NY 10036).; Manager: Tammy Rosen, Melanie Greene Management, 8721 Sunset Blvd., Penthouse 1, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Birth Details
- December 27, 1973
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Jonathan, a recurring role, Great Scott!, Fox, 1992
- Enrique "Rickey" Vasquez, a recurring role, My So-Called Life, ABC, 1994
- Victor, Party of Five, 1999-2000
- Reuben Diaz, On Seventh Avenue (also known as 7th Avenue),NBC, 1996
- Bobby, "Double Double Date," Sister, Sister, ABC, 1995
- Steven/Stephanie Grant, "Boy to the World," Ally McBeal, Fox, 1997
- Joaquin, Nixon, Buena Vista, 1995
- Mikey, Johns, Metrodome/First Look Pictures Releasing, 1996
- Jesse, All over Me, Fine Line Features, 1996
- James, Joyride, Live Film and Mediaworks/Live Entertainment/Showcase Entertainment, 1997
- Benj Sotomejor, Supernova, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 2000
- Angel, Rent, Los Angeles production, 1997, then Nederlander Theatre, New York City, 1997-1998
- Appeared in productions of Becoming Memories,
Cradle of Fire,
The Roar of the Greasepaint ... ,
Supporting Cast, and various Shakespearean productions.
- Appeared in a touring production of Rent.
- Appeared in the music video What a Girl Wants by Christine Aguilera.
Advocate, September 28, 1999, pp. 34-36, 38, 40
New York Times, January 1, 1998, p. E3
Other articles you might like: