Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Allan Carr Biography (1941-)
Born Allan Solomon, May 27, 1941, in Chicago, IL; son of Albert and Ann (Neimitz) Solomon.
- Birth Details
- May 27, 1941
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Assistant to producer, King of Kings, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1961.
- producer, The First Time, United Artists, 1969.
- producer, C.C. and Company, Avco Embassy, 1970.
- creative consultant, Tommy, Columbia, 1975.
- co-producer, Survive, Paramount, 1976.
- producer, Can't Stop the Music, Associated Film Distributors, 1980.
- producer, Grease II, Paramount, 1982.
- creative consultant, Bugsy Malone Paramount, 1976.
- producer, Where the Boys Are, Tri-Star, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Co-producer, Grease, 1977.
- producer, La Cage Aux Folles, NY and Los Angeles, 1983.
- co-producer, Much Ado About Nothing and Cyrano de Bergerac, Royal Shakespeare Company, Gershwin Theatre, NY, 1984-85.
- has produced plays at the Civic Theatre, Chicago.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Co-executive producer, Ann-Margret Special, 1977.
- co-creator, Playboy-Penthouse television series.
Other articles you might like: