Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
James Cook Biography (1937-)
Born March 7, 1937, in New York, NY; son of Merill L. (worked for New York Telephone) and Winifred A. (worked for New York Telephone; maiden name, Kane) Cook. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--Manning, Selvage, and Lee,Inc., 99 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
- Birth Details
- March 7, 1937
- New York, New York, United States
- NEW YORK DEBUT--The Mute, The Fantasticks, Sullivan Street Playhouse, 1962.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Tom, That Championship Season, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 1976.
- Dr. Loubser, The Biko Inquest, Off-Broadway production, 1979.
- Nana, Peter Pan, St. James Theatre, NY, 1981.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- The Mute, The Fantasticks, midwest tour, 1966.
- Nana, Peter Pan, national tour, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Director, The Fantasticks, in three stock productions.
- FILM DEBUT--Vack, Bananas, United Artists, 1971.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Blade, Joseph Green Pictures, 1973.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--A district attorney, The Andros Targets, CBS, 1977.
- Dr. Flowers, The Man Who Wouldn't Die, ABC.
Other articles you might like: