Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Marjorie Austrian Biography (1934-)
Born February 3, 1934, in New York, NY; daughter of Samuel (a doctor) and Gladys (Englander) Austrian; married Arthur L. Terr, December 18, 1955 (divorced, 1982); children: Michael, Allison. Addresses: HOME--484 W. 43rd Street, Apt. 4L, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- February 3, 1934
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Bara, Ritual, Persona Cafe Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Angustias, The House of Bernarda Alba, INTAR, New York City, 1979.
- Mrs. Van Daan, The Diary of Anne Frank, No Smoking Playhouse, New York City, 1984.
- Hippolyta, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Norma Henshaw, The Diviners, and Betty Meeks, The Foreigner, all at the Lyceum Theatre, Arrow Rock, MO, 1986.
- Also: Magnolia Lustgarden, Dune Road and Dora, Lucky Rita, both AmericanTheatre Academy, New York City; Emilie Ducotel, My Three Angels, Annabelle Fuller, George Washington Slept Here, and Elizabeth, Angel Street, all at Theatre-at-the-Inn; Edith, Never Too Late, Hunterdon Hills Playhouse; Marian Jellicoe, Absence of a Cello, Host Inn Dinner Theatre; Donna Lucia, Charley's Aunt, Seton Hall Summer Theatre, NJ; Audrey, As You Like It and the Actress, La Ronde, both New Jersey Shakespeare Festival; Marian, Father's Day and Clarisse, When You Coming Back, Red Ryder?, both Cabaret Playhouse; Rosie Montefalco,Opal's Million Dollar Duck, Fortuna Mill Theatre; Zinaida, Ivanov and Lady Asela, Loyalties, both Jewish Repertory Theatre, New York City; Sylvia 2, Sylvia Plath:A Dramatic Portrait, Nameless Theatre, New York City; Concetta, TheWooing of Lady Sunday, Joseph Jefferson Company, Chicago.
- FILM DEBUT--Hooker, The Man Who Loved Women, Columbia, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Annie, Columbia, 1983.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Intern, Ryan's Hope, ABC, 1979.
Other articles you might like: