Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Randall Arney Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Office: 1650 North Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60614-5518.
- Actor, director
- First Child World customer, The Color of Money, Buena Vista, 1986
- Farmer Cox, Miles from Home(also known as Farm of the Year), 1988
- FBI Agent-DC Technician, Chain Reaction, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1996
- Passenger, The Out-of-Towners, Paramount, 1999
- TV director, Mystery, Alaska, Buena Vista, 1999
- TV reporter, Dream Breakers,1989
- Senator Quentin Sayles, Weapons of Mass Distraction, HBO, 1997
- Dean Davis, Legalese, TNT, 1998
- "Ballroom Blitz," Roseanne, ABC, 1996
- "Not with a Whimper," Judging Amy, CBS, 2000
- Appeared in Ghost in the Machine,
True West, and Balm in Gilead, all Steppenwolf Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Director, Picasso at the Lapin Agile, Steppenwolf Theatre, then Westwood Playhouse, Los Angeles, 1994 later Promenade Theater, New York City, 1995
- Also directed Death and the Maiden,
Curse of the Starving Class,
A Walk in the Woods, and The Geography of Luck, all Steppenwolf Theatre.