Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Anna Faix Biography (1930-)
Born March 23, 1930, in Summit, NJ; daughter of Frederick (a sheet metal worker) and Anna E. (a bookkeeper and piano teacher; maiden name, Repasky) Faix.Addresses: HOME--1944 Axton Avenue, Union, NJ 07083.
- Birth Details
- March 23, 1930
- Summit, New Jersey, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Dancer, Rockettes, Radio City Music Hall.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Dancer and singer, Can-Can, Theater in the Park, 1959, 14performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Electra, Gypsy, Canal Fulton Summer Arena, Canal Fulton, OH, 1973.
- Tillie, Redhead, Nellie, George M!, Melba, Pal Joey, all at Gretna Playhouse, Mt. Gretna, PA.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER
- Camelot, Promises Promises, Gypsy, all at Canal Fulton Summer Arena, Canal Fulton, OH, 1973.
- Once Upon a Mattress, Country Dinner Theater, Dallas, TX.
- The King and I, Oklahoma!, both at Playhouse on the Mall, Paramus, NJ.
- George M!, Redhead, On a Clear Day You Can See Forever, Sweet Charity, Pal Joey, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, all at Gretna Playhouse, Mt. Gretna, PA.
- Mary Poppins, Yates Children's Theatre, Playhouse on the Mall, Paramus, NJ.
- My Fair Lady, Lake Whalom Playhouse, Fitchburg, MA.
- Can-Can, at Ephrata Star Playhouse, Ephrata, PA, Central Park Theatre, NY, Herb Rogers Music Theatre, Highland Park, IL, Kansas City Starlight Theater, KS.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Associate choreographer: Camelot, My Fair Lady, How to Succeed, Rowena Steven Packages; Once Upon a Mattress, Can-Can, U.S. cities.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Dancer, "The Three Hearts," Bonnie Maid Versatile Varieties, NBC, 1949.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Dancer, Ed Sullivan Show, CBS.
- solo dancer, Bowery Music Hall, WOR, NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Choreographer: Ed Sullivan Show.
Other articles you might like: