Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Bette Henritze to Clint Howard
David Holdgrive Biography (1958-)
Born David Holdgreiwe, July 26, 1958, in Cincinnati, OH; son of Alvin C. andSuzzane R. (Kinsey) Holdgreiwe. Addresses: AGENT--Helen Merrill, 361 W. 17th Street, New York, NY 10011.
- Birth Details
- July 26, 1958
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Choreographer, Day by Day, Ford's Theatre, Washington,DC, Charles Playhouse, Boston, MA, and Cincinnati Playhouse, 1979.
- FIRST OFF-BROADWAY STAGE WORK--Choreographer, Can-Can, Equity Library Theatre, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Director, Sister Aimee, Gene Frankel Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- choreographer, The Baker's Wife, Cincinnati Playhouse, 1981.
- choreographer, Lola, York Theatre Company, 1982.
- choreographer, Applause, Equity Library Theatre, 1982.
- director, I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It on the Road, Cincinnati Playhouse, 1983.
- choreographer, Fanny, Berkshire Theatre Festival, Stockbridge, MA, 1983.
- director and choreographer, Tallulah, West Side Arts Theatre, New York City, 1983, then John Drew Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- choreographer, The 1940's Radio Hour, Repertory Theatre of St.
- Louis, MO, 1984.
- director and choreographer, Maybe I'm Doing It Wrong, Cincinnati Playhouse, 1984.
- director, Lady Liberty, Theatreworks, USA, 1985.
- choreographer, Dori, Leah Poslins Theatre, Toronto Canada, 1985.
- director and choreographer, The Wonder Years, Coronet Theatre, Los Angeles, 1986.
- director and choreographer, On the Couch, Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Also directed and/or choreographed productions of: Vanities, Oklahoma!, South Pacific, Carousel, Fiddler on the Roof, Shenandoah, Camelot, Anything Goes, No No Nanette, By Strouse, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying, Sugar, Company, The Pirates of Penzance, Side by Side by Sondheim, Pippin, The Music Man, Oh Coward, Grease, Annie Get Your Gun, Mack & Mabel, Something's Afoot, Over Here, Is There Life After High School?, Tintypes, Baby.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Choreographer, The Edge of Night, NBC, 1984.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED (With David Levy, Steve Liebman, and Terry LaBolt), The Wonder Years, Coronet Theatre, Los Angeles, 1986.
Other articles you might like: