Desi Arnaz, Jr. Biography (1953-)
Addresses: Office: Automan, c/o 20th Century Fox Studios, Los Angeles,CA; Agent: The Artists Agency, 10000 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90067.
- actor, writer, singer, record producer
- Lead role, Sunday in New York, Kenley Players, OH, 1977.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Promises, Promises, Melody Top Theatre; Grease, SacramentoMusic Theatre.
- Major Tours
- Sunday in New York.
- Film Debut
- Red Sky at Morning, 1968.
- Principal Film Appearances
- Billy Two Hats; Joyride, The Wedding; Fake Out; House of Long Shadows.
- Television Debut
- Here's Lucy.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Mr. and Mrs. Bojo Jones; Voyage of Yes; She Lives; Marco Polo; MedicalStory; Giving Birth; Streets of San Francisco; Police Story; Fantastic Voyage; Trouble Shooters; A Very Dangerous Love; To Kill a Cop; Love Boat; JoshuaTree; Fantasy Island; How to Pick up Girls; Crisis in Mid-Air; Supertrain; The Night the Bridge Fell Down; The Great American Traffic Jam; Advice to the Lovelorn; Whacked Out; I Love Liberty; Automan.
- Favorite Roles
- Red Sky at Morning, Billy Two Hats, She Lives, The Voyage of Yes, Mr.& Mrs. Bojo Jones, Automan