J.K. Simmons Biography (1955-)
Full name, Jonathan Kimble Simmons; born January 9, 1955, in Detroit, MI; sonof Donald William (a college professor) and Patricia (an administrator; maiden name, Kimble) Simmons. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Sheldon Lubleiner, Professional Artists, 513 W. 54th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- January 9, 1955
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- El Gallo, The Fantasticks, featured singer, Five by Five, bothA Contemporary Theatre, Seattle, WA, 1981.
- Sailor Murphy, Pal Joey, Curtis, Vincentio, The Taming of the Shrew, Henrik, An Enemy of the People, Brannigan, Guys and Dolls, all Seattle RepertoryTheatre, Seattle, WA, 1984-85.
- Also appeared as Huntington, The Rise of David Levinsky, George Street Playhouse, New Brunswick, NJ; Christian Brent, Peg o' My Heart, American Theatre Festival, VT; Miles Gloriosus, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta,GA; Carl-Magnus, A Little Night Music, Studio Arena Theatre, Buffalo, NY; Steve, A Streetcar Named Desire, Starkey, Peter Pan, both Pennsylvania Centre Stage; Osgood, Sugar, Shepard Henderson, Bell, Book and Candle, both Cirque Dinner Theatre; John the Baptist, Godspell, El Gallo, The Fantasticks, both Avenue Act One Theatre; Roy, Lone Star, Carl-Magnus, A Little Night Music, Johnny Brown, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, Fred, Petruchio, Kiss Me, Kate, all Bigfork Summer Playhouse; C.M. "Kid" Russell, Cowboy, Sun Valley Opera House.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Provost, B.D., Roland, Doonesbury, U.S. cities, 1984.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MOVIES
- Officer Miller, Popeye Doyle, NBC, 1986.