Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Keith Perry Biography (1931-)
Born October 29, 1931, in Des Moines, IA; son of Ralph Brady (a watchmaker and jeweler) and Beatrice (Gooding) Perry.
- Birth Details
- October 29, 1931
- Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Constable of France, Henry V, American Shakespeare Festival,Stratford, CT, 1963.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Jackson, Pickwick, 46th Street Theatre, 1965.
- Lieutenant Pyle, A Recent Killing, New Federal Theatre, New York City, 1973.
- Ernest, cameraman, and necktie man, Once in a Lifetime, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1978.
- Fyodr Andreyevich Lyulykov, priest, and merchant, The Inspector General,Circle in the Square, 1979.
- Mr. Wickfield, Copperfield, American National Theatre and Academy Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Luther Kingsley, City of Angels, Virginia Theatre, New York City, 1989-90.
- Also appeared in I'm Solomon, Mark Hellinger Theatre, New York City, 1968; Love Match, Center Theatre Group, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 1969; Oliver!, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1976; Mademoiselle Colombe, Playwrights Horizons, New York City, 1977; Room Service, Playhouse in the Park, 1979; The Imaginary Invalid, Theatre By the Sea, Portsmouth, NH, 1984; Ten Little Indians, New Vic Theatre, New York City, 1985; The Crucible, PennsylvaniaStage Company, Allentown, PA, 1985; Epicene, The Silent Woman, off-Broadway production; at the Studio Arena Theatre, Buffalo, NY, 1968-69.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Carrasco, Man of La Mancha, U.S. cities, 1969-70.
- Job Anderson and Dirk, Treasure Island, U.S. cities, 1975.
- Thomson, 1776, U.S. cities, 1975-76.
- Baron Van Swieten, Amadeus, U.S. and Canadian cities, 1982-84.
- Charles Hethersett, Me and My Girl, U.S. cities, 1987-89.
Other articles you might like: