Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
Kitty Winn Biography (1944-)
Born February 21, 1944, in Washington, DC. Addresses: AGENT--The Artists Agency, 10000 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 305, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- February 21, 1944
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Irina Sergeyevna Prozorov, The Three Sisters, American National Theatre and Academy Theatre, 1969.
- Ophelia, Hamlet, New York Shakespeare Festival, Delacorte Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Ophelia, Hamlet, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1972.
- Ophelia, Hamlet, Center Theatre Group, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 1974.
- Jenny, Knuckle, Phoenix Sideshows, Playhouse II, New York City, 1975.
- Also appeared in Ring 'round the Moon, Center Theatre Group, Ahmanson Theatre, Los Angeles, 1975.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Helen, Panic in Needle Park, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1971.
- Grace, They Might Be Giants, Universal, 1971.
- Sharon, The Exorcist, Warner Brothers, 1973.
- Mianne Prendergast, Peeper (also known as Fat Chance), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1975.
- Sharon Spencer, Exorcist II: The Heretic, Warner Brothers, 1977.
- Marianne, Mirrors (also known as Marianne), First American, 1984.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Rosamond Lassiter, Beacon Hill, CBS, 1975.
- Carla Magid, Kojak, CBS.
- Sara Dunning, The House That Would Not Die, ABC, 1970.
- Angela Canyon, Man on a String, CBS, 1972.
- Miranda Thatcher, Message to My Daughter, ABC, 1973.
- Maggie Stanton, Miles to Go Before I Sleep, CBS, 1975.
- Sister Beth, Most Wanted, ABC, 1976.
- Maeve Skeffington, The Last Hurrah, NBC, 1977.
Other articles you might like: