Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Robert Eisele Biography (1948-)
Surname pronounced "Eyes-lee"; born June 9, 1948, in Altadena, CA; son of Lawrence C. (a shoe business executive) and Helen (Klimek) Eisele; married DianaG. Ryterband (a dancer and teacher), June 21, 1975; children: Nicholas A. Addresses: HOME--404 N. Sweetzer Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90048. AGENT--c/o Ken Sherman, Paul Kohner Agency, 9169 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Birth Details
- June 9, 1948
- Altadena, California, United States
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Goats, University of California at Los Angeles, 1973, American College Theatre Festival, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, 1974.
- Animals Are Passing from Our Lives, University of California at Los Angeles, 1973, American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1975-76, WaterlooPlayhouse, IA, 1977, Grassroots Experience, San Francisco, CA, 1978, BonfilsTheatre, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, CO, 1978.
- Hedgerow Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1978, St. Clements Theatre, New YorkCity, 1979, Kentucky Cooperative, Louisville, 1983.
- A Garden in Los Angeles, The Breughel Project, San Francisco, CA, 1976.
- The Greenroom, University of Colorado, 1979.
- A Dark Night of the Soul, St. Nicholas Theatre, Chicago, IL, 1979.
- The Murder of Einstein, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, GA, 1980.
- PLAYS,PUBLISHED Animals Are Passing from Our Lives, "West Coast Plays," Volume 3, Berkeley, 1979.
- Published in Poem magazine and Westwinds magazine.
- "Ordinary Hero," Cagney and Lacey, CBS, 1985.
- "Schedule One," Cagney and Lacey, CBS, 1986.
- The Murder of Einstein, PBS, 1980.
- Breach of Contract, Atlantic, 1985.
- The Rat, the Gypsy and the Young Man, 1973.
Other articles you might like: