Rosie Shuster Biography (1950-)
Born June 19, 1950, in Toronto, ON, Canada; daughter of Frank (a comedian) and Ruth (an interior designer; maiden name, Burstyn) Shuster; married Lorne Michaels, October 2, 1971 (divorced, 1980); married John Alexander (an artist),January 16, 1987. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--c/o Nancy Blaylock, The Gersh Agency, 130 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.
Rosie Shuster told CTFT that she was recently married in Nepal and that she is a "shrill and strident" left wing feminist and a "world and peace lover."
- Birth Details
- June 19, 1950
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Writings;TELEVISION; SERIES
- Saturday Night Live, NBC, 1975-80, 1986-87.
- Lily Tomlin specials.
- Also many assorted episodic shows.
- The Disappearance, 1977.
- Gilda Live, Warner Brothers, 1980.
- Also, Rancho Taboo; Mr. Darling; Just in Time.
- Contributor, Titters One Hundred One: An Introduction to Women's Literature, 1984.