Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Suzy Amis Biography (1962?-)
Born January 5, 1962 (one source says 1958), in Oklahoma City, OK; married Sam Robards (an actor), May 1986 (divorced). Career: Actress and model.Awards, Honors:
Theatre World Award, 1986, for Fresh Horses.
Addresses: Agent: International Creative Management, 8942 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
- Actress, model
- Birth Details
- January 5, 1962?
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- The Girl, Fandango, Warner Bros., 1985
- Aggie Donaldson, The Big Town, Columbia, 1987
- Robin Torrence, Plain Clothes, Paramount, 1988
- Aggie Rockwell, Rocket Gibraltar, Columbia, 1988
- Maureen Cleveland, Twister, 1988
- Chloe McBain, Where the Heart Is, Buena Vista, 1990
- Josephine "Little Jo" Monaghan, The Ballad of Little Jo, Fine LineFeatures, 1993
- Rae Odom, Rich in Love, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1993
- Anne, Watch It, Skouras Pictures, 1993
- Eileen Mahoney, Two Small Bodies, 1993
- Little Jo, The Ballad of Little Jo, 1993
- Cassandra, Nadja, 1994
- Kate, Blown Away, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1994
- Edie Finneran, The Usual Suspects, Gramercy Pictures, 1995
- Laura Forrest, One Good Turn, Fourth Quarter Productions, 1996
- Lizzy Calvert, Titanic, Paramount, 1997
- CJ Crowley, Cadillac Ranch, BMG Independents, 1997
- Jennifer, Firestorm, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1998
- Molly Kenyon, The Ex, HBO, 1997
- Martha Cable, Last Stand at Saber River, TNT, 1997
- Connie Roos, The Beneficiary, HBO, 1997
- Lisa Larkin/Dr. Sarah Flint, Dead by Midnight (also known as Midnight Man), ABC, 1997
- Jewel, Fresh Horses, WPA Theatre, New York City, 1986
- Also appeared in Hurly Burly, 1989.
Rolling Stone, May 21, 1987, p. 40.
Variety, January 13, 1997, p. 98.*
Other articles you might like: