Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
Ben Levit Biography (1949-)
Born February 9, 1949, in Bridgeton, NJ; son of Isai Levit. Addresses:HOME--55 W. 76th Street, New York, NY 10023. AGENT--c/o George Lane, WilliamMorris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- February 9, 1949
- Bridgeton, New Jersey, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- The Wakefield Trilogy, Alfred the Great, Our Father's Failing, Alfred Dies, all at the Actors' Studio, New York City.
- A Flea in Her Ear and Alfred Dies, both at the American Stage Festival.
- Streamers and Emigres, both at the Theatre by the Sea.
- Flight to the Fatherland, Terra Nova, and Pantomine, all at GeVa Theatre,Rochester, NY.
- A Servant of Two Masters, Kenyon Festival, OH.
- Chieftains, St. Clements Theatre, New York City.
- Native Speech, Juilliard Theatre Center, New York City.
- The Comedy of Errors, McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ, then at the Shakespeare Festival of Dallas, TX.
- Whose Life Is It Anyway?, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, Northshore Music Theatre.
- The Birthday Party, Young Playwrights Festival.
- America Kicks Up Its Heels and Herringbone, Playwrights Horizons, New York City.
- The Genius, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, CA.
Other articles you might like: