Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Bruce Jay Friedman Biography (1930-)
Born April 26, 1930, in the Bronx, NY; married Ginger Howard (an interior designer), 1954 (divorced); married Pat O'Donohue, July 3, 1983. Addresses: AGENT--c/o The Lantz Office, 888 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- April 26, 1930
- The Bronx, New York, United States
- PLAYS,PRODUCED 23 Pat O'Brien Movies, American Place Theatre, NY, 1966.
- Scuba Duba, New Theatre, NY, 1968, published by Simon & Schuster.
- A Mother's Kisses, 1968.
- The Car Lover, 1968.
- Steambath, Truck and Warehouse Theatre, NY, 1970, published by Knopf, 1971.
- (with Jacques Levy) First Offenders, 1973.
- Turtlenecks, Philadelphia, PA, 1973.
- A Foot in the Door, American Place Theatre, NY, 1979.
- The Owl and the Pussycat (based on the play by William Manhof), Columbia,1971.
- (story only) The Heartbreak Kid, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1972.
- Stir Crazy, Columbia, 1980.
- (story, co-screenwriter) Doctor Detroit, 1982.
- (story, co-screenwriter) Splash, Buena Vista, 1984.
- Stern, Simon & Schuster, 1962.
- A Mother's Kisses, Simon & Schuster, 1964.
- The Dick, 1970.
- About Harry Towns, 1974.
- The Lonely Guy's Book of Life (basis for the movie The Lonely Guy), 1982.
- Tokyo Woes, Donald I. Fine, 1985.
- Far From the City of Class and Other Stories, Frommer Pasmantier, 1963.
- Black Angels, Simon & Schuster, 1966.
- Let's Hear It for a Beautiful Guy, 1984.
Other articles you might like: