Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Debra Engle Biography (1953-)
Born July 4, 1953, in Baltimore, MD; daughter of Tracy R. and Mary E. (Davis)Engle; married Russ Smith (a producer), February 6, 1983. Addresses:AGENTS--Don Buchwald and Associates, 10 E. 44th Street, New York, NY 10150; The Agency, 10351 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 211, Los Angeles, CA, 90025.
- Birth Details
- July 4, 1953
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Babe, Balm in Gilead, Steppenwolf Theatre, Chicago, IL, 1981, for two hundred performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Babe, Balm in Gilead, Minetta Lane Theatre, New YorkCity, 1984, for two hundred performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Tansy, The Nerd, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared in The Early Male Years, North Light Repertory Theatre, Evanston, IL, 1982; Waiting for the Parade, Steppenwolf Theatre, Chicago, IL, 1985; Misalliance, Court Theatre, Chicago, 1985; Arms and the Man, Circle in the Square Theatre, New York City, 1985, then Court Theatre, 1986.
- PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MINI-SERIES Millie Preston, Kane and Abel, CBS, 1985.
- Joanie, Badlands 2005 (also known as Badlands), ABC, 1988.
- Holly Dean, Hometown, CBS, 1985.
- Lissa Thomas, Spenser: For Hire, ABC, 1987.
- Jamie Carter, Family Ties, NBC, 1988.
- Gina Barrett, Beauty and the Beast, CBS, 1989.
- Also All My Children, ABC, 1985; Kay O'Brien, CBS, 1986; also appeared asSheila, Love Life, Chicago television.