Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Maurice Jarre to Lawrence N. Kasha
Kiya Ann Joyce Biography (1956-)
Born August 9, 1956, at Tachikawa Air Force Base, Japan; daughter of James Clyde Bowen, Sr. (a fire chief) and Yukie (Fujisato) Bowen. Addresses: AGENT--Renee Levine, Renee Levine/Brian Glass Management, 650 West End Avenue,New York, NY 10025.
- Birth Details
- August 9, 1956
- Tachikawa Air Force Base, Japan
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Inganoatuk, Innocent Thoughts, Harmless Intentions, Circle Repertory Theatre, 1980.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Madame Aung, Plenty, Plymouth Theatre, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Magda Goebells, The Fuhrer Is Still Alive, Milwaukee Repertory Theatre, Milwaukee, WI, 1982.
- Carol Ann, The Harvesting, Circle Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- wife, Rashomon, Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1988.
- Also appeared as title role, Electra, and Kay, Fragmented States, both Circle Repertory Theatre; Camille, The Dreamer's Aria, Ensemble Studio Theatre,New York City; Brenda and Jenny, Take It from the Top, New Federal Theatre,New York City; Moth, Woman Talk, Women's Interart Theatre, New York City; Patricia, The Mungee, Young Playwright's Festival, Lucille Lortel Theatre, New York City; and at the Eugene O'Neill Playwright's Conference, 1987.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Luna, Nothing Lasts Forever, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists (MGM/UA),1984.
- Pam, Wise Guys, MGM/UA, 1986.
- Also Miss Suzuki, Dead Ringer, Feature Films.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Mei Sung, Search for Tomorrow, CBS, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Officer Peggy Loo, Ryan's Hope, ABC.
Other articles you might like: