Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Sarah Cunningham Biography (c. 1919-1986)
Born in Greenville, SC, 1919; died of an asthmatic attack while attending theAcademy Award ceremonies at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA, March 24, 1986; married John Randolph (an actor) 1946.
- Birth Details
- c. 1919
- Greenville, South Carolina, United States
- Death Details
- March 24, 1986
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--First appeared on stage in Greenville, SC.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Broadway productions: The Visit.
- Mme. Colombe.
- Toys in the Attic.
- The Respectful Prostitute.
- Fair Game.
- My Sweet Charlie.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The Cowboys, Warner Brothers, 1972.
- Fun with Dick and Jane, Columbia, 1977.
- Frances, Universal, 1982.
- Jagged Edge, Columbia, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- The Rookies, ABC.
- Police Woman, NBC.
- Baretta, ABC.
- Starsky & Hutch, ABC.
- Trapper John M.D., CBS.
- Dallas, CBS.
Other articles you might like: