Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Anna Maria Alberghetti Biography (1936-)
Born May 15, 1936, in Pesaro (some sources say Rhodes), Italy; daughter of Daniele (a cellist) and Vittoria (a pianist; maiden name, Ricci) Alberghetti; married Claudio Guzman, 1964 (divorced, February, 1973 [some sources say 1972]); children: Alexandra, Pilar. Addresses: Manager--Mayo Entertainment,1818 Thayer Ave., Suite 303, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Birth Details
- May 15, 1936
- Pesaro, Italy
Credits; Film Appearances
- Monica, The Medium (also known as Il medium), Transfilm, 1951.
- Theresa, Here Comes the Groom, Paramount, 1951.
- Katri Walenska, The Stars Are Singing, Paramount, 1953.
- Consuela, The Last Command, Republic Pictures, 1955.
- Nina Martelli, Ten Thousand Bedrooms, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1957.
- Anita Valdez, Duel at Apache Wells, Republic Pictures, 1957.
- Princess Charmein, Cinderfella, Paramount, 1960.
Credits; Television Appearances; Television Specials
- The Bob Hope Show, NBC, 1952.
- Roberta, NBC, 1958.
- Kismet, ABC, 1967.
- The 50th Annual Tony Awards, 1996.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Make Room for Daddy, ABC, 1954.
- "That's Life," Shower of Stars, CBS, 1955.
- "Never Lend Money to a Woman," Ford Theater (also known as The Ford Television Theater),NBC, 1956.
- "The Song Caruso Sang," General Electric Theater (also known as General Electric Theater),CBS, 1956.
- "A Bell for Adano," Ford Star Jubilee, CBS, 1956.
- "The Secret Thread," Climax, CBS, 1956.
- "The Enchanted," Schlitz Playhouse of the Stars, CBS, 1957.
- "Emergency," The Loretta Young Show, NBC, 1957.
- "Bait for the Tiger," Climax, CBS, 1957.
- "The Mystery of the Red Room," Climax, CBS, 1957.
- "Aladdin," Du Pont Show of the Month, CBS, 1958.
- Person to Person, CBS, 1958.
- Conchita Vasquez, "The Conchita Vasquez Story," Wagon Train, NBC, 1959.
- "A Diamond for Carla," Desilu Playhouse, CBS, 1959.
- "The Jazz Singer," Ford Startime, NBC, 1959.
- "Runaway," Checkmate, CBS, 1960.
- "Anything Can Happen in Rome," To Rome with Love, CBS, 1970.
- Appeared in episodes of The Arthur Murray Party, ABC, The DuMont Network,CBS, and NBC; Cavalcade of Stars, The DuMont Network; The Dinah Shore ChevyShow, NBC; The Colgate Comedy Hour, NBC; The Eddie Fisher Show, NBC; The Ed Sullivan Show (also known as Toast of the Town), CBS; The Perry Como Show (also known as The Chesterfield Supper Club and The Kraft Music Hall), NBC and CBS; The Red Skelton Show, NBC and CBS; and Voice of Firestone, NBC and ABC.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Lili, Carnival!, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1961-62.
- Also appeared in summer stock productions.
Other articles you might like: