Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jack Dabdoub to Anthony John Denison
Hal Davis Biography (1950-)
Born March 30, 1950, in Wichita, KS; son of Hubert H. and Hazel V. (Mize) Davis; married Janet Lynn Watson (an actress), March 21, 1981. Addresses:HOME--484 W. 43rd Street, Apt. 23-R, New York, NY 10036. AGENT--c/o Jerry Wyatt Associates, 721 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- March 30, 1950
- Wichita, Kansas, United States
- LONDON DEBUT--Cleante, Tartuffe, Holland Park Theatre Festival, 1973, forfive performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Prince, Rosewood, Triangle Theatre, 1975, for twenty-one performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Max, Dial M for Murder, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, 1985.
- Count Carl Magnus, A Little Night Music, Berkshire Theatre Festival, Stockbridge, MA, 1986.
- Also appeared in Professionally Speaking, St. Peter's Church Theatre, NewYork City, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Joe, I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It on the Road, U.S cities, 1983.
- Pharaoh, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, U.S. cities, 1984.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Frank, One Life to Live, ABC, 1980.
- Songs for a Song (song collection), 1986.
Other articles you might like: