Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Jana Robbins Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Office: Rosenwald Associates, 250 W. 57th Street, New York,NY, 10019; Agent: Hesseltine-Baker, 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
"My favorite roles are highly diversified. They would be Lenny in Crimes of the Heart, Jennie in Chapter Two, Louise in Gypsy, Rosiein Bye, Bye, Birdie and the Leader in Zorba. I also greatly enjoyed Martirio in House of Bernarda Alba."
- Birth Details
- April 18,
- Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Aldonza, Man of La Mancha, national tour, 1968-69.
New York Debut
- Patricia Bingham, Good News, St. James, December 1974.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Tzeitel, Fiddler on the Roof, 1973; Maxie, Johnny Manhattan, 1975; Young Woman, Tickles by Tucholsky, Theatre Four, NY, 1976; Louise, Gypsy, Papermill Playhouse, NJ, 1976; Cleo/Monica, I Love My Wife, Biltmore, NY, 1977; Leader, Zorba, 1978; Rosie, Bye, Bye,Birdie, North Shore Music Theatre, Beverely, MA, 1978; Martirio, The House of Bernarda Alba, Cincinnati, 1978; Polly, Does Anybody Here Do the Peabody?, NY, 1978; Sally, Cabaret, Evening Dinner Theatre, 1979; Woman II, Side by Side by Sondheim, Seattle Repertory, 1979; SylviaMetcalfe, Tip-Toes, Brooklyn Academy of Music, NY, 1979; Rosalie, Carnival, MUNY, 1980; Lady Sneerwell, The School for Scandal, Cincinnati, 1980; Soprano, The All Night Strut, NY, 1980; Anita, West Side Story, Milwaukee Melody Top, WI, 1982; Jennie, Chapter Two, Waldo Astoria, Kansas City, 1982; Olivia, Twelfth Night, NY, 1982; Cleo,The Most Happy Fella, Kansas City Lyric Opera, 1983; Lenny, Crimesof the Heart, NY, 1983; Colette, Colette Collage, NY, 1983; Lead,Circus Gothic, Douglas Fairbanks, NY, 1984.
- Patricia Bingham, Good News, nine months pre-Broadway, 1974; Melba, Pal Joey, summer package, 1983; other summer stock tours.