Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joe Viterelli to Orson Welles
Jane Wasser Biography (1957-)
Born July 5, 1957, in Santa Monica, CA; daughter of Dewey (an auditor) and Julie (a secretary; maiden name, Terlesky) Wasser. Addresses: HOME--NewYork, NY.
- Birth Details
- July 5, 1957
- Santa Monica, California, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Princess Olga, Carnival, All Soul's Hall, New York City, 1981.
- semi-Barbarian, The Apple Tree, York Theatre Company, New York City, 1987.
- Thea, Fiorello!, Equity Library Theatre, New York City, 1988.
- Also appeared as Fay Doring, The King's Men, Carter Theatre, New York City; Mary Catherine, Eat the Clock, 78th Street Theatre Lab, New York City; Abigail Adams, 1776, and Guenevere, Camelot, both Cooperstown Theatre Festival,Cooperstown, NY; in Leave It to Jane, New Amsterdam Theatre Company, Town Hall Theatre, New York City; The Little Rascals, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT; My Fair Lady, Darien Dinner Theatre, Darien, CT; Evita, An Evening Dinner Theatre, Elmsford, NY; ensemble, By George (revue), Cohoes Music Hall,Cohoes, NY; as Marta, Company, and Agnes, I Do! I Do!, both Music Theatre North; Sonia, They're Playing Our Song, and ensemble, Side by Side by Sondheim,both Candlewood Playhouse; Catherine, Pippin, McAteers Dinner Theatre; Prudie, Pumpboys and Dinettes, Gateway Playhouse; Grace, Annie, Diamond Horseshoe Dinner Theatre; Emma Goldman, Tintypes, Shawnee Playhouse.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Moorish dancer, Man of La Mancha, U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- If We Knew Then and The Baby Sitter.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Another World, NBC.
Other articles you might like: